What information does Nithyananda Meditation Academy collect?
Nithyananda Meditation Academy collects the Personal information only from persons who contact us and voluntarily provide Personal Information to us *Personal information* means your name, shipping/mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and email address and may include your program registration and donation preferences. We do not collect credit or debit card account numbers through our website.
By registering to any event listed on the Site, you acknowledge that you will receive an invitation from MailChimp (or similar newsletter management service). You will have the option to sig-up and join the mailing list and receive further emails from Nithyananda Meditation Academy or its affiliates, or to ignore the email request.
How Nithyananda Meditation Academy uses the Personal Information
1. We use your personal information to process online payments and fulfill requests for products and services including: Sending information about the activities of Nithyananda Meditation Academy.
2. Sending you our e-newsletters, promotional offers about our products.
3. Contacting you about the status of your orders, donations and program registrations
4. Completing your purchases and program registrations
5. Completing your donations
When we disclose personal information to others
1. Nithyananda Meditation Academy does exchange Personal information with various affiliated organizations in the U.S. Canada and other countries so that the organizations can contact you about Nithyananda Meditation Academy’s programs and events.
2. We use personal information to send promotional offers about our services, offerings and programs.
3. Nithyananda Meditation Academy’s mailing list, including the Personal information we receive through the internet, is never shared with any commercial organizations and is never sold, rented or given to unrelated third parties.
4. Nithyananda Meditation Academy will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
Right to control and procedures to protect personal information
1. Individuals who wish to register online for our programs and events are allowed to register online using the Register button on our website by providing their name, address, email id, and telephone number.
2. Nithyananda Meditation Academy limits access to your Personal information to those persons that are required to fulfill the requests for information, services or products. Your Personal information is protected with access only to those selected and authorized persons.
1. Nithyananda Meditation Academy does not knowingly collect Personal information about or from persons under the age of 13.
2. We do not sell or market products or services for purchase by children.
3. Nithyananda Meditation Academy website does not collect any Personal information from children who visit our site. Nor is any personal information collected from IP addresses, log files or other backend systems. Nithyananda Meditation Academy may collect certain aggregate data, such as the number of users who visit the Web site, and may share that data with other sites owned and operated by Nithyananda Meditation Academy or affiliated organizations.
Amendment of Policy